City Market Community Rewards
Buy groceries and support Sharing Ministries at the same time!
- City Market Community Rewards program replaces the City Market CARES program.
- This program is dedicating $400,000 a year to assist local charitable organizations and schools of all sizes.
- Donations made through the City Market Community Rewards Program are not tax-deductible.
- Only one qualifying organization may be designated for each Value Card.
- Contributions earned apply only to merchandise sales after all discounts and coupons are applied.
- Sales do not include sales tax, lottery tickets, money orders, postage stamps, pharmacy prescriptions, alcohol or tobacco purchases.
- Current nonprofit organizations are listed online at City’s Market’s website. You must enroll your Value Card on City Market’s secure website at citymarketcommunityrewards.com.
- City Market will track purchases for all qualifying organizations and will distribute the accumulated donations to each organization.